125Rs Extra Discount on 1st Order Use Code : LOVE125 | All India Delivery | Largest Range of Plants
Find Me in >>
All vegetable and Herb Seeds
- Radish Palak Patte Wali vegetable seeds
- Quantity : Around 35 seeds
The seeds should be sown about the middle of March to the middle of August. Plant them in the very rich soil about half to 1 inch deep and 1 inch apart; later, thin the seedlings 4 to 6 inches apart.
Tips for growing and harvesting
- Provide well-drained soil with consistent moisture.
- Thin radishes to about an inch apart when the plants are a week old.
- Avoid overwatering. Water when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Look for root borer or other pest attacks and apply the organic pesticide.
- Do not leave in the ground long after a mature stage.
- Radishes will be ready to harvest quite rapidly, as 5 to weeks
- Do not leave in the ground long after mature stage, their condition will deteriorate quickly.
- Cut the tops off short, wash the radishes and dry them thoroughly. Store in plastic bags in the refrigerator.
- Radish greens can be stored separately for up to three days.
Frequently bought together
Choose item to buy together
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments