125Rs Extra Discount on 1st Order Use Code : LOVE125 | All India Delivery | Largest Range of Plants
Find Me in >>
All vegetable and Herb Seeds
- Radish Japani White Vegetable Seeds
- Quantity : Around 35 seeds
Radish Japani White is popular in Japanese, Chinese, and other Asian cuisines. The vegetable resembles a large white plump carrot and is commonly eaten raw, cooked, or pickled.
How to grow and harvesting tips
- Provide well-drained soil with consistent moisture.
- Thin radishes to about an inch apart when the plants are a week old.
- Avoid over watering. Water when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Look for root borer or other pest attacks and apply the organic pesticide.
- Do not leave in the ground long after a mature stage.
- Radishes will be ready to harvest quite rapidly, as approximately 45 days after planting.
- Do not leave in the ground long after a mature stage, their condition will deteriorate quickly.
- Cut the tops off short, wash the radishes and dry them thoroughly. Store in plastic bags in the refrigerator.
- Radish greens can be stored separately for up to three days.
Frequently bought together
Choose item to buy together
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments