- Raat Ki Rani, Raat Rani, Night Blooming Jasmine Plant
- Product Material : Natural Plant With Pot , Quantity : 1
- Pot : Height : 5 Inches (13 cm), Pot Colour : Black (Plastic)
- Very easy to maintain and Suitable for gifting to Plant Lovers
The Cestrum nocturnum is known as night-blooming Cestrum, night-blooming jasmine, night jasmine, night-scented jessamine, night jessamine, the lady of the night, queen of the night, Raat ki rani, Raatraani or Raatriraani, Night Queen, Hasna Hena (Hasnuhana )
This sprawling shrub has glossy, smooth, simple leaves, vine-like stems. It blooms in cycles throughout warm weather. Greenish-creamy white tubular flowers rise from above leaves along the stem, followed by shiny white, fleshy berries.
||Night-blooming jasmine, night-blooming Cestrum, the lady of the night, queen of the night, night-blooming jessamine, Hasna Hena
||August to October
|| 13 feet
||Easy to grow
Care for Raat Ki Rani
- Raat ki rani grows best when trimmed and kept in the size and shape of a bush otherwise it grows thin developing a long stem trailing like a climber and taking over the other pots.
- It also looks good when the white flowers grow on the bush and the sight is wonderful to see the round shape of the Raat ki rani bush laden with tiny tubular white flowers growing in bunches drooping down with its weight, and of course the heavenly fragrance.
- Night-blooming jasmine blooms only when the weather is warm.
- The night-blooming jasmine grows well in full sunlight or partial shade.
- If they are in frost areas, consider planting under a tree.
- If frost is expected, move the plant indoors or under shelter.
- The plant will die if exposed to frost but will grow again in the spring.
Disclaimer: The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.