- Philodendron Xanadu Green
- Product Material : Natural Plant With Pot , Quantity : 1
- Pot : Height : 5 Inches (13 cm), Pot Colour : Black (Plastic)
- Very easy to maintain and Suitable for gifting to Plant Lovers
Plant height: 1.5 - 3 inches (3 - 8 cm)
Plant spread: 4 - 6 inches (10 - 16 cm)
Philodendron Green Xanadu is an excellent ornamental indoor plant. It has deeply dissected, lobed green leaves up to 16-inch long by 12-inch wide glossy leaves. Its flowers have dark red spathes. It takes few years for a Philodendron to flower and it rarely flowers indoors.
It may occasionally produce aerial roots. Philodendron green looks great in containers by the pool, on a patio or balcony, or even indoors. It can also remove harmful toxins from air.
Common name(s): Philodendron (Golden), Xanadu Philodendron, Lacy tree Philodendron, Split-leaf Philodendron
Flower colours: Green with red spathe
Bloom time: It rarely flowers indoors.
Max reachable height: 8 to 10 feet
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
- Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Sunlight: Partial sunlight
Soil: Well drained soil
Temperature: 25 - 35 degrees Celsius
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
Caring for Philodendron xanadu Green
- Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with bright indirect natural light or bright indirect artifical light.
- Protect the Philodendron plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Philodendron plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Philodendron plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Philodendron xanadu Green
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant.
Disclaimer: The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.