- Petunia (Violet With White Strip) Plant
- Product Material : Natural Plant With Pot , Quantity : 1
- Pot : Height : 5 Inches (13 cm), Pot Colour : Black (Plastic)
- Very easy to maintain and Suitable for gifting to Plant Lovers
An annual, most of the varieties seen in gardens are hybrids.Petunias are one of the most popular bedding flowers.
||The plant carry red,pink,yellow,purple and white
||Spring, Summer, Fall
PLANTING AND CARE
Petunias do best in full sun, but can handle partial shade, especially in hotter areas.
|Most varieties prefer full sun
||They need well-draining, slightly moist soil.
||Water them regularly
||The warm area and let them grow on in cooler temperatures
||Fertilize your plants monthly to ensure good growth. Double-flowered cultivars like a biweekly dose of fertilizer.
CARING FOR PETUNIA
- Petunias grow best in full sun, although they ll tolerate dappled shade, especially in hot conditions.
- They need well-draining, slightly moist soil. In soggy soils, they become leggy.
- Regular deadheading also improves their appearance.
- An early and midsummer application of high-phosphorus fertilizer improves both blooms and vigor.
- Petunias are tolerant of heat so you donâ€™t have to water them regularly.
- A thorough watering once a week should be sufficient (unless there are prolonged periods of drought in your area).
- The spreading types and those in containers require more frequent watering though.
- Fertilize your plants monthly to ensure good growth.
- Double-flowered cultivars like a biweekly dose of fertilizer.
- Remove faded/dead flowers to prolong blooming.
TYPICAL USES OF PETUNIA
Special features: Attracts Birds, Fragrance, Good for Containers, Low Maintenance
Ornamental use: Its generally kep indoorand in terrac area.
Disclaimer: The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.