- Money Plant golden
- Product Material : Natural Plant With Pot , Quantity : 1.
- Plant Height : 4 Inches to 6 Inches
- Pot : Height : 4 Inches (10 cm) , Diameter : 4 Inches (10 cm) , Pot Colour : Black (Plastic)
- Very easy to maintain and Suitable for gifting to Plant Lovers
Green Money Plant has large, glossy, green heart-shaped leaves which can brighten any indoor space. Money plant is the ideal plant for offices, shopping centers, hotels and other public areas as they are easy to maintain in low light and are efficient at removing indoor pollutants.
NASA places this plant among the top 3 houseplants which is great for removing formaldehyde and carbon monoxide and increasing general indoor air quality.
Common name(s): Devil's vine, hunter's robe, money plant, silver vine, devil's ivy, pothos, ivy arum, money plant, taro vine, Solomon Islands ivy
Flower colours: Greenish-colored spathe
Bloom time: Bloom in early to mid-summer
Max reachable height: Up to 20 m
Difficulty to grow: Very easy to grow
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Sunlight: Bright indirect light
Soil: Well-drained soil
Temperature: 15 - 30 degrees Celsius.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
Caring for Money Plant Golden
- Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with bright indirect natural light or bright indirect artifical light.
- Protect the Money plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Money plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Money plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.