How to Care for Succulents (And Not Kill Them): 9 Plant-Care Tips
1. Make Sure Your Succulents Get Enough Light
2. Rotate Succulents Frequently
3. Water According to the Season.
4. Water the Soil Directly
5. Keep Succulents Clean
6. Choose a Container with Drainage
7. Plant Succulents in the Right Soil
8. Get Rid of Bugs
9. Fertilize Succulents in the Summer
Succulents don’t need much fertilizer, but you can give them light feedings during the spring and summer growing season. Be careful not to overfertilize—this can cause your succulent to grow too quickly and become weak.