125Rs Extra Discount on 1st Order Use Code : LOVE125 | All India Delivery | Largest Range of Plants
Find Me in >>
All vegetable and Herb Seeds
- Coriander Kalmi Vegetable Seeds
- Quantity : Around 35 seeds
- Slow to bolt.
- One of the most ancient herbs.
- The leaves are used as an herb.
- the seeds are used as a spice
How to grow
- Mulch To help prevent weeds, mulch around the plants as soon as they are visible above the soil.
- You can also till shallowly to help prevent root damage from weeds.
- Water the seedlings regularly throughout the growing season.
- They require about 1 inch of water per week for best growth.
- Thin seedlings to 6 inches apart so that they have room to develop healthy leaves.
- Once the plants are established, they do not need as much water per week. Keep them moist, but be careful not to overwater them.
- Fertilize once or twice during the growing season with nitrogen fertilizer.
- Apply one-fourth cup of fertilizer per 25 feet of row.
- Be sure not to over-fertilize the plants.
Frequently bought together
Choose item to buy together
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments